Vaastu: Secrets of a Happy & Healthy Luxury Life Living:
VAASTU means dwelling, home for gods and humans. Various energies coming from different sources like sun, winds demonstrate Vastu Shastra. All these energies are linked to enhance peace, prosperity and success.If a house is made in respect to these principles, the inmates enjoy all the happiness and prosperity in life. If it is not made accordingly Vastru,it results to all sorts of problems accompanied by worries and no peace.Home being the biggest investment of an individual’s life, has to be perfect in every way.Circulation of positive energy is very important as it affects the inmates.Your home is the most comfortable place to be, and it is by itself your most prized possession. Along with basic requirements if a few tips of Vastu Shastra are followed, it ensures a good health of your house.
Vaastu Shastra is very important as it form the five elements- earth, water, sky, fire and air in complete harmony with each other. Vaastu is important to maintain the balance of the house for organized and happier lifestyle.
Mentioned below are some easy to follow vaastu tips that are required for a healthy and prosperous life ahead.
1. Maintain Cleanliness:-Clealiness of home I very important and Vaastu Shastra, to find it essential. House should be clean, clutter free and no unwanted things should lie on the floor and especially under the bed as it keeps your mind connected to the past which doesn’t let you welcome your future.Immediately neglect all the thing that you do not require as it may leads to excess stress,tension and confusion.
2. Don’t make your entrance wall empty: – In case there is a naked wall at the entrance of the house, one must place over there a statue or picture of Lord Ganesha, since a vacant wall indicates loneliness and the picture would conceal it. You should let it fill with a Swastika or another religious picture of your choice.
3. Northwest direction in a home is the most suitable place to fix scenery of a long road which depicts good vision and panning. A happy family photograph or a picture of the sunflower should be placed in the south west direction preferably in a yellow or golden frame since it depicts healthy family relations. The painting of a rising sun in the east direction helps in maintaining healthy social bonds.
4. The bedroom should always be well lit and well ventilated with soothing colours on the wall and furnishings. Avoid using dark colours in the bedroom in order to maintain peace and harmony. There should be happy pictures of you, your spouse or your family in order to enhance your relationship.
5. Do not place a mirror in the bedroom as it is associated with ill health and family disharmony. In case of a single bedroom,always keep it covered with a cloth while going for a sleep or do not sleep in front of a mirror.
6. A kitchen is the most important place in a home as it indicates good health and happiness. So make sure that you don’t keep your medicines in the kitchen as they are doing an entirely opposite thing. As per Vaastu, food in the kitchen should always be cooked facing the east.
7. A convex mirror should be placed on the entrance wall facing outwards in order to protect the home from all sorts of evil eyes and negative energies.
8. Salt is considered to be a symbol of purification and is used to purify homes and get rid of negative energies. A bowl filled with sea salt should be placed in the corners of the house in order to absorb negative energies and get rid of tensions and should be periodically changed.
9. It is good to use wind chimes as the tinkling sounds helps break the negative energy patterns and results in inflows of positivity.
10. Meditate or chant mantras at least once a day as these are believed to induce positivity into the environment. Lighting a diya and incense sticks and praying at least once a day keeps all evil energies away.
Thus Vaastu of the home is very important in order to maintain harmony and channelize the energies around. The above mentioned are a few things that one should be careful about to ensure a peaceful and happy life.
Home is where the heart is… goes the saying and it holds true for all of us. Be it at the end of a long day or early in the morning, we look forward to being at our own home. An individual’s home is where one seeks comfort, solace and good memories with family. Because our home is so important to, we are always worried about saving it from the evil eyes or negative energies surrounding us.
Best living for luxurious lifestyle please visit us:
Call Us: +91-7533005334